Bicholi Mardana, Near By Pass Road, Indore – Ph. 9174003132
Admission & Withdrawal Procedure
The new academic session begins in April every year. Admissions are offered in classes Nur to IX and XI.
Note- Correlation of age and class to which admission sought is an essential requirement.
Please create provision for Online application for admission (Admission form)
Procedure for registration
An application for registration is the first stage of registration process. The registration fee is neither refundable nor adjustable. Registration of a child is not a guarantee of admission.
All registered students have to appear for aptitude test in English, Hindi, Mathematics and General knowledge as per the date given by the school.
Admission is offered to the students after qualifying Aptitude assessment.
Documents required at the time of admission-
1) 2 passport size photos of the student
2) 1 passport size photo of parents
3) Photocopy of birth certificate
4) Photo of Aadhar Card- student and parent
5) Samagra ID number
6) Photocopy of previous class marksheet
7) Original T.C.
Parents are requested to give as long as a notice as possible of intended withdrawal, with a minimum of 3 months, failing which 3 months fee are forfeited/ charged in lieu of notice.
The school fully reserves the right of admission and its decision in the matter is final, binding and cannot be questioned.
The school reserves the right to change its Admission procedure from time to time without notice.
01. When did the school start?
School started in 2016.
02. Which board does the school follows?
03. What is the student teacher ratio in school?
04. What makes Vedaanta The Global School different from other schools?
We strongly believe in Indian value system.
We instill deep regard for all Indian traditions and customs. We are global in approach.